The Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology in
collaboration with American Chemical Society (ACS) is organizing an ‘online research poster
competition’ (“the Event”) for ongoing National Postdoctoral Fellow (NPDF) projects.
It provides the unique opportunity to National Postdoctoral Fellows to:
- Showcase the scientific knowledge gained in this program
- Make a comparative analysis of research work undertaken in this fellowship
- Acknowledge the merit of the successfully implemented projects
Guidelines for preparation and submission of posters
- Strictly adhere the format and subtitles given in the model (Please click here to download the Poster Format).
- All texts should be in Arial font 12 size, except headings (Arial font, 14 size and
bold, to make it visually distinguish and clear).
- Poster can be developed in ppt (any size) without exceeding the file size of 10 MB, however, it should be submitted as PDF format only.
- The poster should not carry the identity of the fellow (Eg. name / mentor name
/ institute address) will carry only the SERB file number.
- The final PDF file is to be saved by using SERB file number (Eg. PDF_2015_000123).
- Any violations will disqualify the candidate from the competition.
- In cases animal or human ethical / biosafety / wildlife etc. clearances obtained
for the project, the reference number of respective clearances must be
invariably mentioned in the methods section.
- Any published papers emanated out this project can only be given under